invites you to contribute to organizing and implementing the international conference with participants from CIS
Assessment of the state of lake ecosystems and changes in their resources under the impact of ongoing climate change and socio-economic development
(PETROZAVODSK, September 12-14, 2022)
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Modern threats to freshwater ecosystems (micro/nanoplastics, massive development of cyanobacteria, Spirogyra, aquaculture, etc.).
2. Eutrophication of lakes: predictive assessment of correlations between water quality and aquatic communities.
3. Biological invasions of various scopes in Eurasian waters.
4. Retrospective assessment of biogeochemical dynamics in lake ecosystems: modeling and experiments.
5. Social, environmental, and economic aspects of support to large lake management policies: experience in upgrading lake conservation and restoration policies.
The organizers have planned the following thematic sessions:
- Scientific activities with the youth (undergraduate and graduate students) for academic staff training
- publishing activities of scientific institutions Ц supporting journals published by scientific institutes
N.N. Filatov, RAS Corr. Academician Ц Northern Water Problems Institute KarRC RAS (NWPI KarRC RAS)
L.E. Nazarova, Cand. Sci. (Geog.) Ц Northern Water Problems Institute KarRC RAS (NWPI KarRC RAS)
Organizing Committee members:
A.K. Tulokhonov, RAS Academician Ц Baikal Institute of Nature Management, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
S.A. Kondratjev, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.) Ц Institute of Limnology of the Russian Academy of Sciences
A.P. Fedotov, Dr. Sci. (Geol.-Miner.) Ц Limnological Institute, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
A.N. Sharov, Dr. Sci. (Biol.) Ц Papanin Institute for Biology of Inland Water
V.V. Dmitriev, Dr. Sci. (Geog.) Ц St. Petersburg State University.
N.V. Aladin, Dr. Sci. (Biol.) Ц Zoological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
D.B. Ivanov, Cand. Sci. (Biol.) Ц Institute of Ecology and Subsoil Use of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences
S.P. Grippa, Cand. Sci. (Geog.) Ц Petrozavodsk State University
DATES AND DEALINES:
Until April 29, 2022 Ц online registration on the website
Until May 29, 2022 Ц paper submission
By August 10, 2022 Ц making of the draft conference program
By September 1, 2022 Ц making of the final conference program
By September 1 Ц publication of posters on the conference website
September 12-14 Ц conference days (11 Pushkinskaya St. and 50 Al. Nevsky Ave., Petrozavodsk)
October 1 Ц preparation of the final version of the journal issue
- conference proceedings will be published on NWPI KarRC RAS website
- articles in the Limnology and Oceanology Series of the Scientific Journal Transactions of KarRC RAS
Paper format guidelines are available on the journalТs website.
For PhD and postdoc students!!!
2321. Scientific Journal Transactions of the Karelian Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences 1997-3217
Ц 03.02.01 Ц Botany (biological sciences), 03.02.04 Ц Zoology (biological sciences), 03.02.08 Ц Ecology (branch-wise) (biological sciences), 25.00.01 Ц General and regional geology (geological-mineralogical sciences), 25.00.02 Ц Paleontology and stratigraphy (geological-mineralogical sciences), 25.00.03 Ц Geotectonics and geodynamics (geological-mineralogical sciences), 25.00.23 Ц Physical geography and biogeography, soil geography and landscape geochemistry (geographical sciences), 25.00.36 Ц Geoecology (branch-wise) (geographical sciences)
- keynote presentation (20 minutes)
- oral presentation (10-15 minutes for presentation and 5 min for Q&A)
- poster presentation (ј1 format Ц 594 см× 841 cm) Ц posted in .pdf format on conference website
Russian and English.
Local ORGANIZING COMMITTEE at NWPI KarRC RAS:
Filatov N.N., RAS Corr. Academician Ц Northern Water Problems Institute KarRC RAS (NWPI KarRC RAS)
Nazarova L.E., Cand. Sci. (Geog.) Ц Northern Water Problems Institute KarRC RAS (NWPI KarRC RAS)
Committee members at NWPI KarRC RAS:
Х Kalinkina N.M., Dr. Sci. (Biol.)
Х Zdorovennova G.E., Cand. Sci. (Geog.)
Х Tolstikov A.V., Cand. Sci. (Geog.)
Х Belkina N.A., Cand. Sci. (Geog.)
Х Zobkov M.B., Cand. Sci. (Tech.)
Х Zdorovennov R.E., Cand. Sci. (Geog.)
Regerand T.I., Cand. Sci. (Biol.), Northern Water Problems Institute KarRC RAS email@example.com
Galakhina N.E., Cand. Sci. (Geog.), Northern Water Problems Institute KarRC RAS firstname.lastname@example.org